E. Key Responsibilities
1. REPORT ANALYSIS
• Disseminates information regardingtools, reports, or metadataenhancements.
• Conducts or coordinates tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
• Identifies or monitors current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
• Synthesizes current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
• Maintains or updates business intelligence tools, databases, Updated databases dashboards, systems, or methods.
• Manages timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
• Identifies and analyzes industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
• Provides technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
• Maintains library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
2. PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE LIFE ANALYSIS
• Creates or reviews technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
• Communicates with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
• Documents specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
• Creates business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
• Collects business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
• Analyses technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
• Analyses competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
• Generates standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• University degree in Business Studies, Finance, Administration, Telecommunications, Engineering or Actuary.
• A Master Degree would be an added advantage
• Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential ;
• Professional training/certification in sales, marketing (e.g CSMP, CIM)
• At least 4 - 6 years’ experience in a commercial environment.
• Experience working in Emerging Markets required
Please apply via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your application to HR department, clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject area.Closing date for all applications is Friday, 3rd February 2017 at 5PM.
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to.