Econet Leo is looking for a qualified supplier to do construction of telecom tower and installation of telecom equipment at Econet Leo site located at Mujejuru in Mugongomanga Commune, Bujumbura Province.
In fact, any company that believes it has the necessary skills and wishes to participate in this tender must specify and provide the following :
11. The presentation of the company
12. A copy of the Tax Identification Number (NIF in French)
13. A copy of the Register of Commerce (RC)
14. The physical address of the company (avenue, number, town and city)
15. Identity of the person who represents the company, executives and shareholders
16. The email address and telephone number of the contact person
17. Detailed prices of the offer
18. Payment terms
19. Three reference letters from companies with which you previously collaborated in providing similar services
20. The time of delivery
RFP documents and any other required clarification can be obtained by sending a request on email address email@example.com day before offer submission closing date.
As far as the tender itself is concerned, all tenderers must put their financial offer in an envelope bearing the mention ‘Offer for Telecom tower construction and telecom equipment installation’.
Econet Leo would like to invite any supplier interested in this tender to a joint technical survey on 12th August 2019 at the site to be built. Departure time from Econet House is fixed at 09:00 AM.
Any supplier interested in this invitation to tender is requested to make a detailed offer and submit it in closed envelopes to the Econet Leo Executive Secretariat, located at 281/A Boulevard de l’Upronaat the latest 16th /08/2019 at 4:00 PM.
The opening of the envelopes will take place on 20th /08/2019 at 3:00 PM, in Econet House meeting room, in the presence of bidders who so desire.
The contract will be awarded to the supplier fulfilling the following criteria :
3. A financial offer deemed realistic and compatible with the quality services to be provided, and expressed in Burundian Francs (FBU).
4. An acceptable delivery time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
4. ECONET LEO SA is not obliged to award the contract. This procedure will be ineffective and will be canceled if, in its sole discretion, ECONET LEO SA considers that the offers received do not meet its expectations.
5. ECONET LEO SA is not obliged to award the contract to the lowest bidder financially.
6. Since ECONET LEO SA is a fully private company, the Public Procurement Code does not govern this tender, which remains subject to the internal market procedures of the company.
NB : Only the winning bidder will be contacted to negotiate the terms of the contract. The submitted documents will not be returned to the tenderers.