Econet Leo is looking for a qualified supplier to provide services of rehabilitation of existing roadway and pavement, minor alteration of the horizontal and vertical geometry, minor utility systems adjustments (relating to water and electrical systems reticulation).
The site to be built is located in Industriel Quarter (Willowvale Site) near the road to Bujumbura International Airport.
In fact, any company that believes it has the necessary skills and wishes to participate in this tender must specify and provide the following :
1. The presentation of the company
2. A copy of the Tax Identification Number (NIF in French)
3. A copy of the Register of Commerce (RC)
4. The physical address of the company (avenue, number, town and city)
5. Identity of the person who represents the company, executives and shareholders
6. The email address and telephone number of the contact person
7. Detailed prices of the offer
8. Payment terms
9. Three reference companies with which you previously collaborated in providing similar services
10. The time of delivery
RFP documents and any other required clarification can be obtained by sending a request on email address firstname.lastname@example.org day before offer submission closing date.
As far as the tender itself is concerned, all tenderers must put their financial offer in an envelope bearing the mention ‘Offer forWillowvale MSC Site Access Rehabilitation’.
Econet Leo would like to invite any supplier interested in this tender to a joint technical survey on 26/05/2020at Willovale site. Departure time from Econet House is fixed at 9:30 AM.
Any supplier interested in this invitation to tender is requested to make a detailed offer and submit it in closed envelopes to the Econet Leo Executive Secretariat,located at 281/A Boulevard de l’Upronaat the latest 01/06/2020 at 4:00 PM.
The opening of the envelopes will take place on 2/06/2020 at 11:00 AM,in Econet House premisesin the presence of bidders who so desire.
The contract will be awarded to the supplier fulfilling the following criteria :
1. A financial offer deemed realistic and compatible with the quality services to be provided, and expressed in Burundian Francs (FBU).
2. An acceptable delivery time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
1. ECONET LEO SA is not obliged to award the contract. This procedure will be ineffective and will be canceled if, in its sole discretion, ECONET LEO SA consider that the offers received do not meet its expectations.
2. ECONET LEO SA is not obliged to award the contract to the lowest bidder financially.
3. Since ECONET LEO SA is a fully private company, the Public Procurement Code does not govern this tender, which remains subject to the internal market procedures of the company.
NB : Only the winning bidder will be contacted to negotiate the terms of the contract. The submitted documents will not be returned to the tenderers.