NIF : 4000003337
281A, Boulevard de l’UPRONA
Tél : 76222526
Econet Leo is inviting bidders for disposal by competitive sale of Econet Assets located in Econet warehouse whose list is available in the Request for Proposal which can be shared to the interested bidders.
In fact, any company that believes it has the necessary skills and wishes to participate in this tender must specify and provide the following :
1. The presentation of the company
2. A copy of the Tax Identification Number (NIF in French)
3. A copy of the Register of Commerce (RC)
4. The physical address of the company (avenue, number, town and city)
5. Identity of the person who represents the company, executives and shareholders
6. The email address and telephone number of the contact person
7. Detailed prices of the offer
8. Proof of financial capacity
The Request For Proposal document and any other required clarification can be obtained by sending a request on email address email@example.com toone day before offer submission closing date.
As far as the tender itself is concerned, all tenderers must put their financial offer in an envelope bearing the mention ‘Offer for disposal of retired assets
Any supplier interested in this invitation to tender is requested to make a detailed offer and submit it in closed envelopes to the Econet Leo Executive Secretariat, located at 281/A Boulevard de l’Uprona at the latest 12/10/2020 at 4:00 PM.
The opening of the envelopes will take place on 14/10/2020 at 11:00 AM, in Econet House meeting room, in the presence of bidders who so desire.
The contract will be awarded to the bidder fulfilling the following criteria :
1. A financial offer deemed expressed in Burundian Francs (FBU) for local bidders and USD for foreign bidders
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BIDDERS
1. ECONET LEO SA is not obliged to award the contract. This procedure will be ineffective and will be canceled if, in its sole discretion, ECONET LEO SA considers that the offers received do not meet its expectations.
2. ECONET LEO SA is not obliged to award the contract to the lowest bidder financially.
3. Since ECONET LEO SA is a fully private company, the Public Procurement Code does not govern this tender, which remains subject to the internal market procedures of the company.
NB : Only the winning bidder will be contacted to negotiate the terms of the contract.
The submitted documents will not be returned to the tenderers.